Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bin Ladin photo to show or not to show

OMG! I can't believe I am going to say this:

President Obama is RIGHT!!!

Releasing a photo of a dead Bin Ladin would serve no real purpose!

Anyone who want to see a photo as proof.... is an idiot. Almost anyone with a good computer and a good photo editor can create a photo of a dead Bin Ladin. In fact, I have had several emailed to me all ready! Therefore a release of a photo of Bin Ladin with a hole in his forehead will not prove anything to conspiracy theorists.

Those who followed and or worshipped Bin Ladin would use a photo for propoganda. The same way a Bin Ladin burial on land in any country on this planet would become a shrine, a piece of hallowed ground for terrorists world wide.

So where are we in the Usama Bin Ladin story? I would hope near the end. He is dead. Fish food buried at sea! To those who do not trust the US government nothing will convince them. TO those who would like to make him a martyr with no pictures and no burial site martyrdom is a bit harded to establish.

In my humble opinion, Obama is right in not releasing the photos af a dead Bin Laden.
I think I am having a heart attack. Grabbing my chest... you hear that Elizabeth? I'm coming to join you honey. This is the big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment