Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just when I thought...................

Just when I thought America had totally lost her priorities, I ran across a website that shows the crouds lining the road in Georgia where a fallen soldiers funeral procession was traveling.
Through three counties the road with people holding Old Glory and saluting as the hearse went by.
Just when I thought American had no pride, I ran across a video that will make you fell proud. Proud to know that there are still real heros in our midst. Proud to know these heros are real not made up because of making millions of dollars.

I urge you to tak a couple of minutes and watch this video. Then tell me who are the real heros; Hollywoods elite or the men and women who are in the video!

http://www.usmra.com/download/farewellmarine_final.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment